Directions for use
Fitting a blade into our Scimitar Double-Edge Safety Razor is a quick and easy task. Simply unscrew the head, remove the two plates, secure the blade between them, and screw the head back on. Now you’re ready to shave!
Hold the razor at about a 30-degree angle from your skin and shave with the grain (in the same direction as your hair’s natural growth). Don’t apply too much pressure and use short, even strokes. For best results, combine our Scimitar Double-Edge Safety Razor with a selection of our barber-grade shaving essentials.
• A single blade allows for a much closer and smoother shave than multi-blade alternatives and can help to reduce the chances of ingrown hairs.
• A brass body and zinc alloy head make our Scimitar Razor completely plastic-free for a more eco-friendly shaving experience.
• Smooth chrome plating gives our Scimitar Double-Edge Safety Razor an elegant appearance.
• The head of the razor is engraved with our iconic skull and crossbones logo – a seal of approval from barbers and serious shavers all over the world.
• Comes with a lifetime guarantee.