Bluebeards Revenge - Cut- Throat (Shavette)
Cut-Throat Razor (Uses Replaceable Blades)
Wet shave the traditional way with our iconic Cut-Throat Razor. With its durable blue handle and well-balanced stainless steel blade holder, this is the perfect razor for beginners and barbers alike. Our replaceable blade Cut-Throat Razor fits any standard double edge blade (when halved), removing any need to sweat over the whetstone.
Blades sold separately.
- A lightweight handle and well-balanced blade holder makes our Cut-Throat Razor very easy to manoeuvre.
- Single blade allows for a much closer and smoother shave than multi-blade alternatives and can help to reduce the likeliness of ingrown hairs.
- Having the option to replace the blade regularly allows you to maximise blade sharpness for a closer and less irritating shave. It also allows barbers to fit a new blade for each and every customer, reducing the chances of infection and cross-contamination.
- Razor is engraved with our iconic skull and crossbones logo – a seal of approval from barbers and serious shavers all over the world.
Our Replaceable Blade Cut-Throat Razor fits any standard double-edge razor blade when split in half to form a single edge blade. We’ve outlined this quick and easy process below. A set of easy-to-follow instructions (with pictures) are also included with every razor.
- Pull back the top hinge cover of our Cut-Throat Razor until it’s fully open.
- Use the indent at the rounded end to split the blade holder in half.
- Fan out the two halves to reveal two location pins. These are what your blade with rest on.
- With your double-edge blade still in its protective wrap, carefully bend it lengthwise until the blade snaps into two single-edge blades.
- Carefully take one half of the snapped blade and align it with the location pins.
- Place the blade holder back in place, with the location pins aligned with the holes.
- Slide the hinge cover back over the top of the blade holder.
- A small, even and secure portion of the blade should now be visible.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review