The HairCair Blog
Hair conditioner is a hair care product used to improve the feel, appearance and manageability of hair. Its main purpose is to reduce friction between strands of hair to allow smoother brushing or combing, which might otherwise cause damage to the scalp. But is is more than cosmetic, there various other benefits such as hair repair, strengthening, or a reduction in split ends.
This month we are giving you the opportunity to try the conditioner free with the purchase of a shampoo and styling product on selected ranges... top sellers per category to provide the ultimate experience for any hair type or condition.
A bit of history: Modern hair conditioner was created at the turn of the 20th century when perfumer Édouard Pinaud presented a product he called Brilliantine at the 1900 Exposition Universelle in Paris. His product was intended to soften men's hair, including beards and moustaches.
Conditioners have certainly come a long way since then... read more or go to the label.m offers*
We’ve compiled the best men’s grooming and styling gift ideas for Dads! Find the perfect gift for your Dad with our Father’s Day 2020 Gift Guide.
This Father’s Day might be a little different to previous years, but that doesn’t mean it should be any less special. For many of us, lock-down means not sharing a hug or a beer with the Old Man. But as sons and daughters, it’s our duty to make sure we do our upmost to show our father figures we care.
A card in the post is a great place to start. And now, more than ever, a phone call or Face Time is priceless. But what comes next? This year, we’d recommend a men’s grooming and styling gift set that can be delivered straight to his door!
We’ve got something to suit every budget and need. So, without further ado, let us introduce you to our top gift ideas for Father’s Day 2020!
Website privacy notice
This is the privacy statement of Haircair Distributors (Pty) Ltd. In this document, “we” or “us” refer to Haircair.
We are company number 2010/012079/07 registered in South Africa.
Our registered office is at 253 Albert Road, 2nd Floor, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7925.
This is a statement to tell you our policy about all information that we record about you. It covers both information that could identify you and information that could not.
We are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our web site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. It complies with the South African law. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our web site immediately.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Business and personal information
This includes basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details and also includes all information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as information you give us in your capacity as our client. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you to reciprocate this policy.
This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- for marketing our services and products;
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
We keep information, which forms part of our business record for a minimum of six years. That is because we may need it in some way to support a claim or defence in court. That is also the period within which our tax collecting authorities may demand to know it.
2. Market place information
When we obtain information from you specifically to enable you to buy a service offered on our web site by some other person, we assume that in giving us your information, you are also giving us permission to pass it to the relevant person.
3. Your domain name and e-mail address
This information is recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. We shall not under any circumstances, divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically. This information is used:
- to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect;
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about other of our services or services of sister web sites.
4. Information you post on our website
Information you send to us by posting to a forum or blog or in your advertisement, is stored on our servers. We do not specifically use that information except to allow it to be read, but you will see in our terms and conditions that we reserve a right to use it in any way we decide.
5. Website usage information
6. Financial information relating to your credit cards
This information is never taken by us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of SagePay / Netcash or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be dressed in our “livery”, but it is not controlled by us. Our staff and contractors never have access to it.
7. Note on padlock symbols and other trust marks
Many companies offer certification and an icon or other small graphic to prove to site visitors that the site is safe. Some certify to a high level of safety. Others are more concerned to take our money than to provide a useful service. We do not handle information about your credit card so do not subscribe to any such service.
8. Financial information about your direct debit
When you have agreed to set up a direct debit arrangement, the information you have given to us is passed to our own bank ,Standard Bank of South Africa for processing according to our instructions. We do / do not keep a copy.
We are registered under the direct debit guarantee scheme. (This provides for the customer’s bank to refund disputed payments without question, pending further investigation. Direct debits can only be set up for payments to beneficiaries that are approved "originators" of direct debits. In order to be approved, these beneficiaries are subjected to careful vetting procedures. Once approved, they are required to give indemnity guarantees through their banks.)
9. Credit reference
To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
10. Third party advertising
11. Third party content
Our web site is a publishing medium in that anyone may register and then publish information about himself or some other person. We do not moderate or control what is posted. If you complain about any of the content on our web site, we shall investigate your complaint. If we feel, it may be justified, we shall remove it while we investigate. Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content which offends you. If we think, your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
12. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
13. Content you provide to us with a view to be used by third party
If you provide information to us with a view to it being read, copied, downloaded or used by other people, we accept no responsibility for what that third party may do with it. It is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might see your information. If it is available to all the World, you have no control whatever as to how it is used.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- to allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
- to operate our content management system.
- to operate the online notification form - the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our web site and deleted when you close your browser.
- to enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- to record that a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
- to record your activity during a web cast. An example is as to whether you have asked a question or provided an opinion by ticking a box. This information is retained so that we can serve your information to you when you return to the site. This cookie will record an anonymous ID for each user, but it will not use the information for any other purpose. This cookie will last for 3 months, when it will delete automatically.
- to store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie will last for 90
- to enable you to watch videos we have placed on YouTube. YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode.
15. Calling our help line
When you call our help line, we collect Calling Line Identification (CLI) information. We use this information to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our help line.
16. Sending a message to our support system
When you send a message, we collect the data you have given to us in that message in order to obtain confirmation that you are entitled to receive the information and to provide to you the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business / organisation. We do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name or email address.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and, if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
18. Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
19. Marketing information
With your permission we pass your email address and name to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful. You may opt out of this service at any time by instructing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use re-marketing from time to time. This involves Google or some other supplier placing a tag or marker on your website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products / services when you visit some other website.
21. Affiliate information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or a customer or client of ours. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect any affiliate to agree to reciprocate this policy. As an exception to this, we have the right to disclose your first name and URL of your affiliate connection to other affiliates and to any other person or organisation, on and off site. The reason is solely to enable us to mention winners and others whose performance as an affiliate is in some way outstanding.
22. Use of site by children
We do not market to children, nor do we sell products or services for purchase by children. We do sell products and services for end use by children, but for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our site only with consent from a parent or guardian.
23. Disclosure to Government and their agencies
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
24. Compliance with the law
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with the law of every jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your country, we should like to hear from you, but ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
25. Review or update personally identifiable information
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
26. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our web site, you may contact us at email@example.com. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
27. Data may be “processed” outside South Africa
Our web sites are hosted in South Africa. We also use outsourced services in countries outside South Africa from time to time in other aspects of our business Accordingly data obtained within South Africa may be “processed” outside South Africa and data obtained in any other country may be processed within or outside that country.
Rather than sitting on the fence, admiring the view, let us start by getting down and dirty.
We’re safety razor fans. Always have been, always will be.
Now, that’s not to say we’re completely against cartridge razors – we used to sell them for heaven’s sake – but there’s just something about a traditional safety razor. The weight, the feel, the shave; it’s all just a little more distinctive.
That being said, we’ll do our best (no promises) to put our allegiance aside for this article, presenting an honest comparison, with only a few snipes.
Modern lifestyles demand being able to get things done with efficiency and often in less time than it takes to boil an egg it seems. With that in mind and recognising that 90% of salon clients often don’t opt to have treatments, label.m introduces new SNAPSHOT!
These FOUR supercharged, in-salon treatment ‘shots’,are infused with specific - yet powerful actives to transform the condition of hair and scalp in a minimum of 300 seconds – truly making the most of five minutes for results seen from the inside out!
If you’re unsure which Tangle Teezer your hair needs, we are here to help. Whether you’re looking for an award-winning detangling hairbrush, a handbag-friendly hairbrush you can use on the go or the perfect tool to help you achieve the best blow-dry imaginable, watch our videos and discover your next steps to incredible hair.
For extra-ordinary detangling on wet hair
- 325 flexible unique teeth
- Gently glides and detangles all hair types of fragile wet hair
- Helps reduce damage and breakage
- Excellent for distributing conditioners and treatments
Payment methods via SAGE PAY
Via secure checkout- HairCair Distributors has no access to your banking details, you can pay by VISA Checkout, OZOW, Credit Cards (VISA, American Express, Mastercard, Diners Club) Masterpass, Bank EFT, Cash Payment Deposit Slip.
Our transactions are 3D secure and PCI compliant for all credit card processing.
We deliver high quality international brands in an unused state. However, in the event that you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it to us. Please keep in mind that for hygiene reasons we can not accept hair brushes, hair accessories etc other than where the product is defective or damaged en-route. We cannot accept returns if the products have been opened and are no longer in a re-saleable condition - all tamper seals, and original packaging need to be intact and in its original condition.
Purchases must be returned within 7 days of delivery. The items are your responsibility until they arrive back with us. All return costs are for your own account. A handling fee on return goods is not charged for at 10% or R150 minimum charge.
Shipping & Delivery
- HairCair Distributors strives to fulfil all orders as fast as possible (most orders are dispatched within 24hours)
- HairCair Distributors delivery is made after funds have cleared successfully to our account.
- Delivery Timeframes ( all via door to door courier )
- Major Centres via standard courier – 2 to 3 working days ( Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not included into the delivery time frame – Please note that Delivery time frame is from dispatched and not from when the actual order is placed )
- Regional Areas – 3 to 5 working days ( Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not included into the delivery time frame – Please note that Delivery time frame is from dispatched and not from when the actual order is placed ) No delivery to Farms and small holdings
- Cape Town “local’ deliveries – 2 to 3 working days ( Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not included into the delivery time frame – Please note that Delivery time frame is from dispatched and not from when the actual order is placed )